MAESTRO2 provides fast, multi-modality OCT/fundus imaging, and advanced data management. The complete clinical workstation for any busy practice, the Maestro2 automatically performs alignment, focus, optimizing and capture with a single touch. After capturing, the report can be immediately displayed by the simple click of an icon. In addition to automated capture, the Maestro2 offers manual/semi-manual options for difficult-to-image patients.
- Widefield OCT
- The NEW Hood Report for Glaucoma
- Reference database for retina, RNFL, GCL+, and GCL++ thickness
- Panoramic fundus imaging
- Compact and space-saving design
- Combination OCT and true color fundus
- Automatic layer segmentation
- Anterior segment OCT
An OCT scan is a non-invasive, painless test. It is performed in about 10 minutes right in our New Baltimore office. Feel free to contact our New Baltimore Optometry office to inquire about an OCT at your next appointment.